Student Site for Individual and Collaborative Activites
Wolf is a non-traditional senior completing a B.S degree in Computer
Science with the Computer Science and Computer Engineering Department at the
Career Plan for Johnny Wolf
My career goals involve developing a freelance programming and consulting business by using the 30 years of experience in business leadership and the enhanced skills I’ve learned achieving a B.S. in Computer Science (May 2020) for the purpose of improving business practices and procedures for clients.
I have had a successful career in leadership with many different positions with Walmart Stores. During this career I worked with the design and implementation of many different systems and business practices to enhance achieve the business goals. I’ve experienced and participated in applying new technologies to the business processes and seen the positive (and at times negative) impacts to the business. There is a fine line between enhancing the business and delivering a solution based upon poor assumptions and incorrect design.
I want to help businesses and business leadership find positive solutions to improve their business and reputation with the right applications for the right reasons.
Short-term Goals (1 to 3 years)
My short-term goals will be a slow process until I fulfill a few personal and professional commitments. I plan to be fully committed to these short-term goals by mid-2021.
• Develop an appropriate platform to manage and market my programming and consulting services.
• Establish my legal, financial and administrative boundaries and positions (the whole lawyer thing).
• Develop some custom applications and websites that will help small businesses with general day-to-day business activities.
• Create a website to present my skills, services, contact information, and testimonies from clients.
• Networking with an active intent to take on clients. General networking has been done for years with friends and professional acquaintances.
• Create marketing and presentation materials to better communicate how I can assist businesses and leaders.
Long-term Goals (when short-term goals are well established)
My intent is to keep business simple and take on projects at a rate I can competently deliver positive results. And eventually leading to a team of individuals with additional skills.
• Continue helping businesses and leadership achieve their goals.
• Establishing a team and growing at a rate which allows the staff to mature in our business goals.
• Gain feedback and enhance practices as the business environment changes.
• Continuing to learn and evolve with new experiences and continued learning.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.